Pro Pack Main Features
With Pro Pack®, you`ll get access to amazing pro-level features that are hardly, if ever, found in mobile apps:
- Military-Grade Encryption for files & folders.
- Create encrypted and password-protected ZIP archives to send via unsecured public channels.
- Add or Upgrade PDF Encryption and Password.
- Secure Photocopy for PDF files.
- Split Screen: read two files, or even two parts of the same file, simultaneously (iPad only).
- Convert to PDF: convert your TXT, pictures, and other files to PDF, to draw annotations on them later.
- Save Video Snapshot as JPEG or PDF. You can annotate that PDF later.
- Adjusting types of PDF Annotations to include in the PDF Annotations Summary.
- Working with multi-frame image files (Animated GIF, multi-page TIFF).
- Switching Drives for OneDrive / SharePoint connections.
- Many more cool features to come in the future.
Here`s how to get Pro Pack for different versions of GoodReader:
- GoodReader (standard version) — Pro Pack is available as a paid subscription. The app will offer you to subscribe every time you try to use a Pro Pack feature. There is a free trial for you to enjoy, and you can cancel your subscription renewal at any time, as described by Apple.
- GoodReader Pro — no need to do anything! Pro Pack is already included.
- Secure Reader for BlackBerry — same here, no need to do anything. Pro Pack is already included.
This app delivers what it says it will deliver. I am on a national nonprofit board and travel a lot for work. I read a lot on planes and had a bulky laptop or the weight of documents. Still, I want to mark stuff up. This app lets me do that. I can annotate all I want. I can also organize .pdfs, conference agendas, research articles. You will get more than you expect. Make sure to read the instruction guide as there are many handy-dandy features that are not always so apparent (although all the basics are intuitive and easy to figure out).
Contact us by e-mail. We're always happy to read your suggestions for improvements and new features, and to answer your questions: