GoodReader Data Security: Protecting PDF Files
GoodReader offers you a variety of ways to protect your valuable data:
- Encrypt files and folders with military-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Export files and folders as a ZIP file protected with a password and a military-grade AES-256 encryption.
But there additional options just for PDF files:
- Protect your PDF files with a password and military-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Upgrade your old, weak PDF password protection to the modern military-grade AES-256 standard.
- Flatten your PDF Annotations to make them non-editable.
- Use Secure Photocopy on redacted PDF files with sensitive information to make sure that no hidden or redacted information or deleted pages can ever be extracted from the file.
I have only have this app for a short time but it is perfect for my needs both as a student and as a mom who homeschools two kids. Not only can I use it like GoodNotes but I can also download PDF of school books and have them read to me while I do dishes and laundry. Best of all I can download books for my kids that they can read along with since this app actually highlights the words as it reads them. With the addition of free reading websites it`s AMAZING! I would love the option of having other voices that weren`t robot like, but I won`t be greedy ha!
Contact us by e-mail. We're always happy to read your suggestions for improvements and new features, and to answer your questions: